Can radicality of surgery be safely modulated on the basis of MRI and PET/CT imaging in locally advanced cervical cancer patients administered preoperative treatment?
Version of Record online: 30 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Cancer Society
Volume 118, Issue 2, pages 392–403, 15 January 2012
How to Cite
Ferrandina, G., Petrillo, M., Restaino, G., Rufini, V., Macchia, G., Carbone, A., Zannoni, G. F., Lucidi, A., D'Angelo, G. and Scambia, G. (2012), Can radicality of surgery be safely modulated on the basis of MRI and PET/CT imaging in locally advanced cervical cancer patients administered preoperative treatment?. Cancer, 118: 392–403. doi: 10.1002/cncr.26317
- Issue online: 5 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 28 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 NOV 2010
- 7Comparison of the accuracy of magnetic resonance imaging and positron emission tomography/computed tomography in the presurgical detection of lymph node metastases in patients with uterine cervical carcinoma: a prospective study. Cancer. 2006; 106: 914-922., , , et al.
- 18Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy for Cervical Cancer Meta-Analysis Collaboration. Neoadjuvant chemotherapy for locally advanced cervical cancer: a systematic review and meta-analysis of individual patient data from 21 randomized trials. Eur J Cancer. 2003; 39: 2470-2486.
- 19Groupe des Chirurgiens de Centre de Lutte Contre le Cancer. Surgery after concurrent chemoradiotherapy and brachytherapy for the treatment of advanced cervical cancer: morbidity and outcome: results of a multicenter study of the GCCLCC (Groupe des Chirurgiens de Centre de Lutte Contre le Cancer). Gynecol Oncol. 2006; 102: 523-529., , , et al.
- 23Randomized trial of neoadjuvant chemotherapy comparing paclitaxel, ifosfamide, and cisplatin with ifosfamide and cisplatin followed by radical surgery in patients with locally advanced squamous cell cervical carcinoma: the SNAP01 (Studio Neo-Adjuvante Portio) Italian Collaborative Study. J Clin Oncol. 2005; 23: 4137-4145., , , et al.