Fax: (212) 305-6891
A phase 2 randomized multicenter study of 2 extended dosing schedules of oral ezatiostat in low to intermediate-1 risk myelodysplastic syndrome
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Cancer Society
Volume 118, Issue 8, pages 2138–2147, 15 April 2012
How to Cite
Raza, A., Galili, N., Smith, S. E., Godwin, J., Boccia, R. V., Myint, H., Mahadevan, D., Mulford, D., Rarick, M., Brown, G. L., Schaar, D., Faderl, S., Komrokji, R. S., List, A. F. and Sekeres, M. (2012), A phase 2 randomized multicenter study of 2 extended dosing schedules of oral ezatiostat in low to intermediate-1 risk myelodysplastic syndrome. Cancer, 118: 2138–2147. doi: 10.1002/cncr.26469
- Issue published online: 6 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 1 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 APR 2011
- 5TLK199 (Telintra™), a novel glutathione analog inhibitor of GST P1–1, causes proliferation and maturation of bone marrow precursor cells and correlates with clinical improvement in myelodysplastic syndrome (MDS) patients in a phase 2a Study. Blood. 2004; 104:Abstract 2372., , , et al.
- 6TLK199 induced apoptosis in human leukemia cells. Proc AACR Annual Meeting 2008; 49: Abstract 2270., , , et al.
- 13NCI Common Terminology Criteria for Adverse Events. Common Terminology Criteria for Adverse Events v3.0 (CTCAE). Bethesda, Md: CTEP; 2006.
- 14Outcome of patients (pts) treated for myelodysplastic syndrome (MDS) and secondary acute myeloid Leukemia (sAML) after azacitidine (AZA) failure. Blood (ASH Annual Meeting Abstracts) 2010;116: Abstract 443., , , et al.