Fax: (212) 639-8876
Version of Record online: 1 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Cancer Society
Volume 118, Issue 8, pages 1982–1988, 15 April 2012
How to Cite
Kiess, A. P., McArthur, H. L., Mahoney, K., Patil, S., Morris, P. G., Ho, A., Hudis, C. A. and McCormick, B. (2012), Adjuvant trastuzumab reduces locoregional recurrence in women who receive breast-conservation therapy for lymph node-negative, human epidermal growth factor receptor 2-positive breast cancer. Cancer, 118: 1982–1988. doi: 10.1002/cncr.26484
Presented in part at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society for Therapeutic Radiology and Oncology; October 31 to November 4, 2010; San Diego, California.
We thank Dr. Simon Powell for his critical insight. We acknowledge the essential work of Jane Howard in managing the Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center Breast Cancer Disease Management Team database. We also thank Lawrence A. Herman for editorial review and Tracy Iannone for assistance with medical records.
- Issue online: 6 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 1 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 APR 2011
- 4Phase III randomized trial comparing doxorubicin and cyclophosphamide followed by docetaxel (ACT) with doxorubicin and cyclophosphamide followed by docetaxel and trastuzumab (ACTH) with docetaxel, carboplatin and trastuzumab (TCH) in Her2/neu-positive early breast cancer patients: BCIRG 006 Study [abstract]. Cancer Res 2009; 69( 500S). Abstract 62., , , et al.
- 20What clinicians want to know: addressing the most common questions and controversies in the current clinical management of breast cancer. Paper presented at: A Research to Practice CME Satellite Symposium at the 32nd Annual San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium; San Antonio, Texas; December 9-13, 2009; San Antonio, Tex..