Fax: (813) 745-5617
Validation of the MD Anderson Prognostic Risk Model for patients with myelodysplastic syndrome†
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Cancer Society
Volume 118, Issue 10, pages 2659–2664, 15 May 2012
How to Cite
Komrokji, R. S., Corrales-Yepez, M., Al Ali, N., Kharfan-Dabaja, M., Padron, E., Fields, T., Lancet, J. E. and List, A. F. (2012), Validation of the MD Anderson Prognostic Risk Model for patients with myelodysplastic syndrome. Cancer, 118: 2659–2664. doi: 10.1002/cncr.26567
Data were presented at an oral session at the American Society of Hematology 52nd Annual Meeting, December 2010, Orlando, Florida (Abstract # 444).
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 APR 2011
- 1The myelodysplastic syndromes. In: Abeloff MD, Armitage JO, Niederhuber JE, eds. Clinical Oncology. New York, NY: Churchill Livingstone, 2004: 2849-2881., , .
- 4Myelodysplastic Syndromes. NCCN Clinical Practice Guidelines in Oncology. V2. Fort Washington, PA: NCCN, 2011.
- 9Independent validation of the MD Anderson Cancer Center Risk Model for myelodysplastic syndromes (MDS), and comparison to the International Prognostic Scoring System (IPSS) and the World Health Organization-Based Prognostic Scoring System (WPSS). ASH Annu Meet Abstr. 2009; 114: 3814., , , et al.