Fax: (212) 717-3272
Eribulin mesylate (halichondrin B analog E7389) in platinum-resistant and platinum-sensitive ovarian cancer†
A 2-cohort, phase 2 study
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Cancer Society
Volume 118, Issue 9, pages 2403–2410, 1 May 2012
How to Cite
Hensley, M. L., Kravetz, S., Jia, X., Iasonos, A., Tew, W., Pereira, L., Sabbatini, P., Whalen, C., Aghajanian, C. A., Zarwan, C. and Berlin, S. (2012), Eribulin mesylate (halichondrin B analog E7389) in platinum-resistant and platinum-sensitive ovarian cancer. Cancer, 118: 2403–2410. doi: 10.1002/cncr.26569
Presented in part at the 2011 Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology; June 3-7, 2011; Chicago, Ill.
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 25 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUN 2011
- 4Cancer Therapy Evaluation Program (CTEP). Rapid Communication: Solicitation for Letters of Intent: E7389, Halichondrin B Analog (NSC 707389). Bethesda, MD: CTEP, National Cancer Institute; 2005.
- 6New guidelines to evaluate the response to treatment in solid tumors. European Organization for Research and Treatment of Cancer, National Cancer Institute of the United States, National Cancer Institute of Canada. J Natl Cancer Inst. 2000; 92: 205-216., , , et al.
- 7Defining response of ovarian carcinoma to initial chemotherapy according to serum CA 125. J Clin Oncol. 1996; 5: 1545-1551., , , et al.
- 11Nonparametric estimation from incomplete observations. J Am Stat Assoc. 1958; 53: 457-481., .
- 122010. Available at: http://CRAN.R-project.org/package=clinfun. Accessed August 2011.. Clinfun: Clinical Trial Design and Data Analysis Functions. R package version 0.9.6.
- 17on behalf of the Study 305 investigators. A phase III study (EMBRACE) of eribulin mesylate versus treatment of physician's choice in patients with locally recurrent or metastatic breast cancer previously treated with an anthracycline and a taxane [abstract]. J Clin Oncol. 2010; 28: 18S. Abstract CRA1004., , , et al;