Fax: (404) 778-4755
A phase 1 dose-escalation study of ARRY-520, a kinesin spindle protein inhibitor, in patients with advanced myeloid leukemias†
Article first published online: 2 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Cancer Society
Volume 118, Issue 14, pages 3556–3564, 15 July 2012
How to Cite
Khoury, H. J., Garcia-Manero, G., Borthakur, G., Kadia, T., Foudray, M. C., Arellano, M., Langston, A., Bethelmie-Bryan, B., Rush, S., Litwiler, K., Karan, S., Simmons, H., Marcus, A. I., Ptaszynski, M. and Kantarjian, H. (2012), A phase 1 dose-escalation study of ARRY-520, a kinesin spindle protein inhibitor, in patients with advanced myeloid leukemias. Cancer, 118: 3556–3564. doi: 10.1002/cncr.26664
Presented as a Poster at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Hematology; December 5-8, 2009; New Orleans, Louisiana.
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 2 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised:
- 7Allogeneic bone marrow transplantation for acute myeloid leukemia in first remission: a randomized trial of a busulfan-Cytoxan versus Cytoxan-total body irradiation as preparative regimen: a report from the Group d'Etudes de la Greffe de Moelle Osseuse. Blood. 1992; 79: 2578-2582., , , et al.
- 28In vivo characterization of an inhibitor of the mitotic kinesin, KSP: pharmacodynamics, efficacy, and tolerability in xenograft tumor models [Abstract]. In: Proceedings of the AACR-NCI-EORTC International Conference on Molecular Targets and Cancer Therapeutics; November 14-18, 2005; Philadelphia, PA. Abstract B189., , , et al.
- 29Breadth of anti-tumor activity of CK0238273 (SB-715992), a novel inhibitor of the mitotic kinesin KSP [Abstract]. In: Proceedings of the American Association for Cancer Research 93rd Annual Meeting; April 6-10, 2002; San Francisco, CA. Abstract 1337., , , et al.
- 30A potent and selective inhibitor of the mitotic kinesin KSP, demonstrates broad-spectrum activity in advanced murine tumors and human tumor xenografts [Abstract]. In: Proceedings of the American Association for Cancer Research 93rd Annual Meeting; April 6-10, 2002; San Francisco, CA. Abstract 1335., , , et al.
- 36A phase I/II trial of ispinesib, a kinesin spindle protein (KSP) inhibitor, dosed q14d in patients with advanced breast cancer previously untreated with chemotherapy for metastatic disease or recurrence. J Clin Oncol. 2009; 27( suppl): 15s (abstract 1077)., , , et al.