Fax: (216) 636-1937
Cessation of vascular endothelial growth factor–targeted therapy in patients with metastatic renal cell carcinoma
Feasibility and clinical outcome
Article first published online: 2 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Cancer Society
Volume 118, Issue 13, pages 3277–3282, 1 July 2012
How to Cite
Sadeghi, S., Albiges, L., Wood, L. S., Black, S. L., Gilligan, T. D., Dreicer, R., Garcia, J. A., Escudier, B. J. and Rini, B. I. (2012), Cessation of vascular endothelial growth factor–targeted therapy in patients with metastatic renal cell carcinoma. Cancer, 118: 3277–3282. doi: 10.1002/cncr.26666
Fax: (216) 636-1937
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 2 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 15 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAY 2011
Vol. 118, Issue 21, 5448, Article first published online: 17 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!