Fax: (011) 81 78 302 2487
A phase 3 study of induction treatment with concurrent chemoradiotherapy versus chemotherapy before surgery in patients with pathologically confirmed N2 stage IIIA nonsmall cell lung cancer (WJTOG9903)
Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Cancer Society
Volume 118, Issue 24, pages 6126–6135, 15 December 2012
How to Cite
Katakami, N., Tada, H., Mitsudomi, T., Kudoh, S., Senba, H., Matsui, K., Saka, H., Kurata, T., Nishimura, Y. and Fukuoka, M. (2012), A phase 3 study of induction treatment with concurrent chemoradiotherapy versus chemotherapy before surgery in patients with pathologically confirmed N2 stage IIIA nonsmall cell lung cancer (WJTOG9903). Cancer, 118: 6126–6135. doi: 10.1002/cncr.26689
- Issue online: 3 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 18 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 APR 2011
- 8Lung Cancer Surgical Study Group of the Japan Clinical Oncology Group. A randomized trial comparing induction chemotherapy followed by surgery with surgery alone for patients with stage IIIA N2 non-small cell lung cancer (JCOG 9209). J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2003; 125: 254-260., , , et al;
- 10Preoperative chemotherapy followed by concurrent chemoradiation therapy based on hyperfractionated accelerated radiotherapy and definitive surgery in locally advanced non-small-cell lung cancer: mature results of a phase II trial. J Clin Oncol. 1998; 16: 622-634., , , et al.
- 12Phase II study of combined modality therapy for non-small cell lung cancer patients with pathologically confirmed stage III, N2 disease [in Japanese] (abstract). Haigan. 1999; 39: 536., , , et al.
- 13Long term results of induction carboplatin (CBDCA) and docetaxel (DOC) with concurrent radiation in early-stage non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC). Proc Am Soc Clin Oncol. 2005; 23( 16 suppl): (abstract 7237)., , , et al.
- 17Phase II trial of a trimodality regimen for stage III non-small-cell lung cancer using chemotherapy as induction treatment with concurrent hyperfractionated chemoradiation with carboplatin and paclitaxel followed by subsequent resection: a single-center study. J Clin Oncol. 2010; 28: 942-948., , , et al.