Fax: (215) 349-8975
Patterns of care between 1998 and 2006
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Cancer Society
Volume 118, Issue 15, pages 3735–3742, 1 August 2012
How to Cite
Suneja, G., Alonso-Basanta, M., Lustig, R., Lee, J. Y. K. and Bekelman, J. E. (2012), Postoperative radiation therapy for low-grade glioma. Cancer, 118: 3735–3742. doi: 10.1002/cncr.26693
Presented in part at the American Society for Radiation Oncology 52nd Annual Meeting; October 31-November 4, 2010; San Diego, CA.
This study used the linked Surveillance, Epidemiology, and End Results (SEER) database. The authors acknowledge the SEER Program (www.seer.cancer.gov) and the National Cancer Institute in the creation of the SEER*Stat Database.
The interpretation and reporting of these data are the sole responsibility of the authors.
- Issue published online: 20 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 6 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 AUG 2011
- 1Central Brain Tumor Registry of the United States (CBTRUS): 2010 tables. Available at: http://www.cbtrus.org/2007-2008/2007-20081.html Accessed August 3, 2010.
- 5Surveillance, Epidemiology, and End Results (SEER) Program SEER*Stat Database: Incidence. SEER 17 Registries Research Data + Hurricane Katrina Impacted Louisiana Cases, November 2008 Submission (1973-2006 varying). Linked to County Attributes. Total U.S., 1969-2006 Counties. National Cancer Institute, Division of Cancer Control and Population Sciences, Surveillance Research Program, Cancer Statistics Branch. Released April 2009. Available at: www.seer.cancer.gov Accessed on March 30, 2010.
- 6Principles and Practice of Radiation Oncology. 5th ed. Philadelphia, PA: Lippincott Williams and Wilkins; 2008., , .
- 8Prospective randomized trial of low- versus high-dose radiation therapy in adults with supratentorial low-grade glioma: initial report of a North Cancer Central Treatment Group/Radiation Therapy Oncology Group/Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group study. J Clin Oncol. 2002; 20: 2267-2276., , , et al.
- 11Supratentorial low-grade glioma in adults: an analysis of prognostic factors and timing of radiation. J Clin Oncol. 1997; 15: 1295-1301., , , et al.
- 26The causes and effects of socio-demographic exclusions from clinical trials. Health Technol Assess. 2005; 9: 1-152., , , et al.