; Fax: (718) 798-7474
Pooled analysis of AIDS malignancy consortium trials evaluating rituximab plus CHOP or infusional EPOCH chemotherapy in HIV-associated non-Hodgkin lymphoma
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Cancer Society
Volume 118, Issue 16, pages 3977–3983, 15 August 2012
How to Cite
Barta, S. K., Lee, J. Y., Kaplan, L. D., Noy, A. and Sparano, J. A. (2012), Pooled analysis of AIDS malignancy consortium trials evaluating rituximab plus CHOP or infusional EPOCH chemotherapy in HIV-associated non-Hodgkin lymphoma. Cancer, 118: 3977–3983. doi: 10.1002/cncr.26723
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 31 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2011
- 1Collaboration of Observational HIV Epidemiological Research Europe (COHERE) Study Group; , , , et al. Incidence and risk factors of HIV-related non-Hodgkin's lymphoma in the era of combination antiretroviral therapy: a European multicohort study. Antivir Ther. 2009; 14: 1065-1074.
- 9CHOP-like chemotherapy plus rituximab versus CHOP-like chemotherapy alone in young patients with good-prognosis diffuse large-B-cell lymphoma: a randomised controlled trial by the MabThera International Trial (MInT) Group. Lancet Oncol. 2006; 7: 379-391., , , et al.
- 13Safety and efficacy of cyclophosphamide, Adriamycin, vincristine, prednisone and rituximab in patients with human immunodeficiency virus-associated diffuse large B-cell lymphoma: results of a phase II trial. Br J Haematol. 2008; 140: 411-419., , , et al.
- 18Long-term outcome of AIDS-related lymphoma treated with abbreviated cycles of EPOCH-RR: a prospective study of 40 patients [abstract]. Blood (ASH Annual Meeting Abstracts). 2008; 112. Abstract 3606., , , et al.
- 22Good outcome of AIDS-related Burkitt lymphoma (BL) and diffuse large B-cell lymphoma (DLBCL) with abbreviated cycles of EPOCH-rituximab [serial online]. Infectious Agents Cancer. 2009; 4( suppl 2): O9., , , et al.
- 28Prognostic factors in the treatment of human immunodeficiency virus-associated non-Hodgkin's lymphoma: analysis of AIDS Clinical Trials Group protocol 142—low-dose versus standard-dose m-BACOD plus granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor. National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases. J Clin Oncol. 1998; 16: 3601-3606., , , , .