Fax: (713) 563-3424
NRAS mutation status is an independent prognostic factor in metastatic melanoma
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Cancer Society
Volume 118, Issue 16, pages 4014–4023, 15 August 2012
How to Cite
Jakob, J. A., Bassett, R. L., Ng, C. S., Curry, J. L., Joseph, R. W., Alvarado, G. C., Rohlfs, M. L., Richard, J., Gershenwald, J. E., Kim, K. B., Lazar, A. J., Hwu, P. and Davies, M. A. (2012), NRAS mutation status is an independent prognostic factor in metastatic melanoma. Cancer, 118: 4014–4023. doi: 10.1002/cncr.26724
Fax: (713) 563-3424
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 19 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!