Fax: (508) 334-5624
Triple negative breast cancer is associated with an increased risk of residual invasive carcinoma after lumpectomy†
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2011 American Cancer Society
Volume 118, Issue 16, pages 3893–3898, 15 August 2012
How to Cite
Sioshansi, S., Ehdaivand, S., Cramer, C., Lomme, M. M., Price, L. L. and Wazer, D. E. (2012), Triple negative breast cancer is associated with an increased risk of residual invasive carcinoma after lumpectomy. Cancer, 118: 3893–3898. doi: 10.1002/cncr.27376
This research was presented during the general poster session at the American Society for Radiation Oncology meeting (ASTRO 2010); October 31 to November 4, 2010; San Diego, CA.
Fax: (508) 334-5624
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 6 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!