Re-use of this article is permitted in accordance with the Terms and Conditions set out at http://wileyonlinelibrary.com/onlineopen#OnlineOpen_Terms
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2011 American Cancer Society
Volume 118, Issue 18, pages 4619–4626, 15 September 2012
How to Cite
Hoppe, B. S., Nichols, R. C., Henderson, R. H., Morris, C. G., Williams, C. R., Costa, J., Marcus, R. B., Mendenhall, W. M., Li, Z. and Mendenhall, N. P. (2012), Erectile function, incontinence, and other quality of life outcomes following proton therapy for prostate cancer in men 60 years old and younger. Cancer, 118: 4619–4626. doi: 10.1002/cncr.27398
Presented at the American Society for Radiation Oncology (ASTRO) 53rd Annual Meeting; October 2-6, 2011; Miami Beach, FL.
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 20 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 SEP 2011
- Unknown funding agency
- 4Multicentric Spanish Group of Clinically Localized Prostate Cancer. Health-related quality of life 2 years after treatment with radical prostatectomy, prostate brachytherapy, or external beam radiotherapy in patients with clinically localized prostate cancer. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2008; 72: 421-432., , , et al;
- 10Randomized trial comparing conventional-dose with high-dose conformal radiation therapy in early-stage adenocarcinoma of the prostate: long-term results from proton radiation oncology group/american college of radiology 95–09. J Clin Oncol. 2010; 28: 1106-1111., , , et al.
- 12Long-term quality of life outcome after proton beam monotherapy for localized prostate cancer. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2011 May 26. [Epub ahead of print]., , , et al.
- 19MRC RT01 Trial Management Group. Evaluating the relationship between erectile dysfunction and dose received by the penile bulb: using data from a randomised controlled trial of conformal radiotherapy in prostate cancer (MRC RT01, ISRCTN47772397). Radiother Oncol. 2006; 80: 355-362., , , et al;