The first 2 authors contributed equally to this article.
Phase 2 study of neoadjuvant docetaxel plus bevacizumab in patients with high-risk localized prostate cancer†
A Prostate Cancer Clinical Trials Consortium trial
Article first published online: 26 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Cancer Society
Volume 118, Issue 19, pages 4777–4784, 1 October 2012
How to Cite
Ross, R. W., Galsky, M. D., Febbo, P., Barry, M., Richie, J. P., Xie, W., Fennessy, F. M., Bhatt, R. S., Hayes, J., Choueiri, T. K., Tempany, C. M., Kantoff, P. W., Taplin, M. E. and Oh, W. K. (2012), Phase 2 study of neoadjuvant docetaxel plus bevacizumab in patients with high-risk localized prostate cancer . Cancer, 118: 4777–4784. doi: 10.1002/cncr.27416
Presented in part at the 2009 American Society of Clinical Oncology Annual Meeting; May 29 to June 2, 2009; Orlando, FL and the 2011 American Society of Clinical Oncology Annual Meeting; June 3-7, 2011; Chicago, IL.
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 26 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 17 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 OCT 2011
- 11Randomized prospective study comparing radical prostatectomy alone versus radical prostatectomy preceded by androgen blockade in clinical stage B2 (T2bNxM0) prostate cancer. The Lupron Depot Neoadjuvant Prostate Cancer Study Group. J Urol. 1995; 154: 424-428., , , , , .
- 12Preliminary results of a prospective randomized study comparing radical prostatectomy versus radical prostatectomy associated with neoadjuvant hormonal combination therapy in T2–3 N0 M0 prostatic carcinoma. The European Study Group on Neoadjuvant Treatment of Prostate Cancer. Urology. 1997; 49: 65-69., , .
- 22A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled phase III trial comparing docetaxel, prednisone, and placebo with docetaxel, prednisone, and bevacizumab in men with metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer (mCRPC): survival results of CALGB 90401 [abstract]. ASCO Meeting Abstracts. 2010; 28: LBA4511., , , et al.
- 26Docetaxel-estramustine in high-risk localized prostate cancer: first results of the French Genitourinary Tumor Group phase III trial (GETUG 12) [abstract]. ASCO Meeting Abstracts. 2011; 29: 4513., , , et al.