The abstract will be presented in oral form at the 2012 Annual Meeting of the American Radium Society on April 30, 2012.
Decreasing radiation therapy utilization in adult patients with glioblastoma multiforme†
A population-based analysis
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Cancer Society
Volume 118, Issue 18, pages 4538–4544, 15 September 2012
How to Cite
Walker, G. V., Li, J., Mahajan, A., McAleer, M. F., de Groot, J. F., Azeem, S. S. and Brown, P. D. (2012), Decreasing radiation therapy utilization in adult patients with glioblastoma multiforme. Cancer, 118: 4538–4544. doi: 10.1002/cncr.27439
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 8 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!