Fax: (011) 33 2 31 06 50 63
O6-methylguanine-DNA methyltransferase (MGMT) promoter methylation and low MGMT-encoded protein expression as prognostic markers in glioblastoma patients treated with biodegradable carmustine wafer implants after initial surgery followed by radiotherapy with concomitant and adjuvant temozolomide†
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Cancer Society
Volume 118, Issue 18, pages 4545–4554, 15 September 2012
How to Cite
Lechapt-Zalcman, E., Levallet, G., Dugué, A. E., Vital, A., Diebold, M.-D., Menei, P., Colin, P., Peruzzy, P., Emery, E., Bernaudin, M., Chapon, F. and Guillamo, J.-S. (2012), O6-methylguanine-DNA methyltransferase (MGMT) promoter methylation and low MGMT-encoded protein expression as prognostic markers in glioblastoma patients treated with biodegradable carmustine wafer implants after initial surgery followed by radiotherapy with concomitant and adjuvant temozolomide. Cancer, 118: 4545–4554. doi: 10.1002/cncr.27441
The industrial sponsor played no role in study design; or data collection, analysis, or interpretation; or writing of the article. The principal investigators (E.L.-Z. and J.-S.G.) had full access to the data and were responsible for submission of the article.
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 26 OCT 2011
- 7O6-Methylguanine-DNA methyltransferase protein expression by immunohistochemistry in brain and non-brain systemic tumours: systematic review and meta-analysis of correlation with methylation-specific polymerase chain reaction [serial online]. BMC Cancer. 2011; 11: 35., , .
- 10Prognostic impact of O6-methylguanine-DNA methyltransferase silencing in patients with recurrent glioblastoma multiforme who undergo surgery and carmustine wafer implantation: a prospective patient cohort. Cancer. 2009; 115: 4783-4794., , , et al.
- 16Retrospective comparison of chemoradiotherapy followed by adjuvant chemotherapy, with or without prior Gliadel implantation (carmustine) after initial surgery in patients with newly diagnosed high-grade gliomas [published online ahead of print February 5, 2011]. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2011., , , et al.