Fax: (909) 593-5588
Correlation of drug-induced apoptosis assay results with oncologist treatment decisions and patient response and survival
Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Cancer Society
Volume 118, Issue 19, pages 4877–4883, 1 October 2012
How to Cite
Bosserman, L. D., Rajurkar, S. P., Rogers, K., Davidson, D. C., Chernick, M., Hallquist, A., Malouf, D. and Presant, C. A. (2012), Correlation of drug-induced apoptosis assay results with oncologist treatment decisions and patient response and survival. Cancer, 118: 4877–4883. doi: 10.1002/cncr.27444
- Issue online: 19 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 21 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 SEP 2011
- 2NCCN Clinical Practice Guidelines in Oncology, Ovarian Cancer, version 1.2011j. Available at: www.NCCN.org Accessed on December 12, 2010.
- 5Prediction of survival in acute nonlymphocytic leukemia. Blood. 2001; 98: 214b., , , et al.
- 6Chemosensitivity of patient breast cancer cells in vitro: correlation with prior chemotherapy and implications for personalized treatment planning [abstract]. J Clin Oncol. 2009; 27( suppl). Abstract e11563A., , , et al.
- 8Can we increase response rate and overall survival by individualizing chemotherapy in ovarian cancer—the role of new chemotherapy induced apoptosis assay [abstract]. J Clin Oncol. 2010; 28( suppl 15s). Abstract 5112., , , et al.
- 10Asymptotically efficient rank invariant test procedures. J R Stat Soc. 1972; 135: 185-207., .
- 11Statistical Methods for Research Workers. Edinburgh, UK: Oliver and Boyd; 1954..
- 12The value of personalized treatment planning: cost savings by the microculture kinetic chemosensitivity assay, evidence from a large American self-insured company [abstract]. J Clin Oncol. 2009; 27( suppl). Abstract e17., , , et al.