Fax: (011) 852-2855-9528
Optimizing resource allocation for breast cancer prevention and care among Hong Kong Chinese women
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Cancer Society
Volume 118, Issue 18, pages 4394–4403, 15 September 2012
How to Cite
Wong, I. O. L., Tsang, J. W. H., Cowling, B. J. and Leung, G. M. (2012), Optimizing resource allocation for breast cancer prevention and care among Hong Kong Chinese women. Cancer, 118: 4394–4403. doi: 10.1002/cncr.27448
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 30 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 AUG 2011
- 2Decision Making in Health and Medicine. Integrating Evidence and Values. Cambridge, MA: Cambridge University Press; 2001., , , et al.
- 4Hospital Authority. HA Drug Formulary (November 10, 2008). Available from: http://www.ha.org.hk/hadf/en_hadf.html. [Accessed November 2008.]
- 15Hong Kong Breast Cancer Registry. Breast Cancer Facts in Hong Kong 2008 Report. Hong Kong, China: Hong Kong Breast Cancer Foundation; 2009.
- 18Hong Kong Cancer Registry. Hong Kong Cancer Registry Data, 2008. Available from: http://www3.ha.org.hk/cancereg/. [Accessed October 2011.]
- 19Surveillance, Epidemiology, and End Results (SEER). SEER Program public use CD-ROM Program (1973-2002). Bethesda, MD: National Cancer Institute, Division of Cancer Prevention and Control, Surveillance Program, Cancer Statistics Branch; 2002.
- 21Aromatase inhibitors for treatment of advanced breast cancer in postmenopausal women [serial online]. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2009;( 4): CD003370., , , .
- 27A nonparametric “trim and fill” method of accounting for publication bias in meta-analysis. J Am Stat Assoc. 2000; 95: 89-98., .
- 28Updated results of the combined analysis of NCCTG N9831 and NSABP B-31 adjuvant chemotherapy with/without trastuzumab in patients with HER2-positive breast cancer [abstract]. J Clin Oncol. 2007; 25( 18S). Abstract 512., , , et al.
- 30Phase III trial comparing doxorubicin and cyclophosphamide followed by docetaxel (AC T) with doxorubicin and cyclophosphamide followed by docetaxel and trastuzumab (AC TH) and with docetaxel, carboplatin and trastuzumab (TCH) in the adjuvant treatment of HER2-amplified early breast cancer patients: third planned efficacy analysis. Paper presented at: 23rd Annual San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium; December 9-13, 2009; San Antonio, TX., , , et al.
- 31Census and Statistics Department, Government of Hong Kong SAR. Hong Kong Annual Digest of Statistics; Hong Kong, China: Government of Hong Kong SAR; 2008.
- 32US Department of Labor, Bureau of Labor Statistics. Consumer Price Index (Medical Care). Available from: http://data.bls.gov/cgi-bin/surveymost?cu. [Accessed December 2008.]
- 34Assessment of cardiac dysfunction in a randomized trial comparing doxorubicin and cyclophosphamide followed by paclitaxel, with or without trastuzumab as adjuvant therapy in node-positive, human epidermal growth factor receptor 2-overexpressing breast cancer: NSABP B-31. J Clin Oncol. 2005; 23: 7811-7819., , , et al.