Fax: (215) 898-7392
Version of Record online: 6 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Cancer Society
Supplement: A Prospective Surveillance Model for Rehabilitation for Women With Breast Cancer
Volume 118, Issue Supplement 8, pages 2270–2276, 15 April 2012
How to Cite
Schmitz, K. H., Prosnitz, R. G., Schwartz, A. L. and Carver, J. R. (2012), Prospective surveillance and management of cardiac toxicity and health in breast cancer survivors. Cancer, 118: 2270–2276. doi: 10.1002/cncr.27462
The articles in this supplement were commissioned based on presentations and deliberations at a Roundtable Meeting on a Prospective Model of Care for Breast Cancer Rehabilitation, held February 24-25, 2011, at the American Cancer Society National Home Office, in Atlanta, Georgia.
The opinions or views expressed in this supplement are those of the authors, and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or recommendations of the editors or the American Cancer Society
A Prospective Surveillance Model for Rehabilitation for Women with Breast Cancer, Supplement to cancer
Re-use of this article is permitted in accordance with the Terms and Conditions set out at http://wileyonlinelibrary.com/onlineopen#OnlineOpen_Terms
- Issue online: 6 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 6 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 18 OCT 2011
- 2American Cancer Society. Breast Cancer Facts & Figures, 2009-2010. Atlanta, GA: American Cancer Society; 2011.
- 11et al. Comparison of breast cancer recurrence risk and cardiovascular disease risk among postmenopausal breast cancer survivors [Abstract]. In: American Society for Clinical Oncology (ASCO) 2009 Breast Cancer Symposium; October 8-10, 2009; San Francisco, CA. Abstract 133., , ,
- 33Morbidity and mortality of ischaemic heart disease in high-risk breast-cancer patients after adjuvant postmastectomy systemic treatment with or without radiotherapy: analysis of DBCG 82b and 82c randomised trials. Radiotherapy Committee of the Danish Breast Cancer Cooperative Group. Lancet. 1999; 354: 1425-1430., , , .
- 42American College of Cardiology; American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines; American College of Chest Physicians; International Society for Heart and Lung Transplantation; Heart Rhythm Society. ACC/AHA 2005 Guideline Update for the Diagnosis and Management of Chronic Heart Failure in the Adult: a report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines (Writing Committee to Update the 2001 Guidelines for the Evaluation and Management of Heart Failure): developed in collaboration with the American College of Chest Physicians and the International Society for Heart and Lung Transplantation: endorsed by the Heart Rhythm Society. Circulation. 2005; 112: e154-e235., , , et al;
- 43National Comprehensive Cancer Network. Clinical Practice Guidelines in Oncology: Breast Cancer. Jenkintown, PA: National Comprehensive Cancer Network; 2006.