Fax: (626) 256-8723
Favorable survival maintained in children who have myeloid leukemia associated with Down syndrome using reduced-dose chemotherapy on Children's Oncology Group trial A2971†‡
A report from the Children's Oncology Group
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Cancer Society
Volume 118, Issue 19, pages 4806–4814, 1 October 2012
How to Cite
Sorrell, A. D., Alonzo, T. A., Hilden, J. M., Gerbing, R. B., Loew, T. W., Hathaway, L., Barnard, D., Taub, J. W., Ravindranath, Y., Smith, F. O., Arceci, R. J., Woods, W. G. and Gamis, A. S. (2012), Favorable survival maintained in children who have myeloid leukemia associated with Down syndrome using reduced-dose chemotherapy on Children's Oncology Group trial A2971. Cancer, 118: 4806–4814. doi: 10.1002/cncr.27484
We gratefully thank the members of each participating Children's Oncology Group institution and the families and children who participated in this trial.
A.D.S. performed research, participated in study design and data analysis, and wrote the article; A.S.G. designed the study, performed research and data analysis, and helped write the article; T.A.A. and R.B.G. participated in study design and data analysis and helped write the article; J.M.H., F.O.S., W.G.W., and R.A. contributed to study design, performed research and data analysis, and critically reviewed the article; T.W.L., L.H., D.B., J.T., and Y.R. performed research and reviewed the article.
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 OCT 2011
- 6New classification of acute myeloid leukemia and precursor-related neoplasms: changes and unsolved issues. Discov Med. 2010; 10: 281-292., , , , .
- 13Continuous and high-dose cytarabine combined chemotherapy in children with down syndrome and acute myeloid leukemia: report from the Japanese Children's Cancer and Leukemia Study Group (JCCLSG) AML 9805 Down Study. Pediatr Blood Cancer. 2011; 57: 36-40., , , et al.
- 26Repetitive cycles of high-dose cytarabine are effective for childhood acute myeloid leukemia: long-term outcome of the children with AML treated on two consecutive trials of Tokyo Children's Cancer Study Group. Pediatr Blood Cancer. 2007; 49: 127-132., , , et al.