Fax: (614) 293-5611
Patient advocates' role in clinical trials
Perspectives from Cancer and Leukemia Group B investigators and advocates
Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Cancer Society
Volume 118, Issue 19, pages 4801–4805, 1 October 2012
How to Cite
Katz, M. L., Archer, L. E., Peppercorn, J. M., Kereakoglow, S., Collyar, D. E., Burstein, H. J., Schilsky, R. L. and Partridge, A. H. (2012), Patient advocates' role in clinical trials. Cancer, 118: 4801–4805. doi: 10.1002/cncr.27485
- Issue online: 19 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 23 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 OCT 2011
- 3Institute of Medicine. A National Cancer Clinical Trials System For The 21st Century. Reinvigorating the NCI Cooperative Group Program. Washington, DC: National Academies Press; 2010.
- 9The Unequal Burden of Cancer. An Assessment of NIH Research and Programs for Ethnic Minorities and the Medically Underserved. Washington, DC: National Academies Press; 1999., , eds.