Fax (011) 39 0577586185
Evaluation of residual CD34+Ph+ progenitor cells in chronic myeloid leukemia patients who have complete cytogenetic response during first-line nilotinib therapy
Version of Record online: 19 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Cancer Society
Volume 118, Issue 21, pages 5265–5269, 1 November 2012
How to Cite
Defina, M., Ippoliti, M., Gozzetti, A., Abruzzese, E., Castagnetti, F., Crupi, R., Tiribelli, M., Breccia, M., Salvucci, M., Aprile, L., Baratè, C., Gozzini, A., Rosti, G., Lauria, F. and Bocchia, M. (2012), Evaluation of residual CD34+Ph+ progenitor cells in chronic myeloid leukemia patients who have complete cytogenetic response during first-line nilotinib therapy. Cancer, 118: 5265–5269. doi: 10.1002/cncr.27506
- Issue online: 19 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 SEP 2011
- 1Intergroupe Français des Leucémies Myéloïdes Chroniques. Discontinuation of imatinib in patients with chronic myeloid leukaemia who have maintained complete molecular remission for at least 2 years: the prospective, multicentre Stop Imatinib (STIM) trial. Lancet Oncol. 2010; 11: 1029-1035., , , et al;
- 5Nilotinib (formerly AMN107), a highly selective BCR-ABL tyrosine kinase inhibitor, is effective in patients with Philadelphia chromosome-positive chronic myelogenous leukemia in chronic phase following imatinib resistance and intolerance. Blood. 2007; 110: 3540-3546., , , et al.
- 8Nilotinib versus imatinib for the treatment of patients with newly diagnosed chronic phase, Philadelphia chromosome-positive, chronic myeloid leukemia: 24-months minimum follow-up of the phase 3 randomised ENESTnd trial. Lancet Oncol. 2011; 12: 841-851., , , et al.
- 11Monitoring CML patients responding to treatment with tyrosine kinase inhibitors: review and recommendations for harmonizing current methodology for detecting BCR-ABL transcripts and kinase domain mutations and for expressing results. Blood. 2006; 108: 28-37., , , et al.