Fax: (847) 268-8135
Racial differences in presentation and management of follicular non-Hodgkin lymphoma in the United States†
Report from the National LymphoCare Study
Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Cancer Society
Volume 118, Issue 19, pages 4842–4850, 1 October 2012
How to Cite
Nabhan, C., Byrtek, M., Taylor, M. D., Friedberg, J. W., Cerhan, J. R., Hainsworth, J. D., Miller, T. P., Hirata, J., Link, B. K. and Flowers, C. R. (2012), Racial differences in presentation and management of follicular non-Hodgkin lymphoma in the United States. Cancer, 118: 4842–4850. doi: 10.1002/cncr.27513
Presented in part as an oral session at the 49th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Hematology; December 8-11, 2007; Atlanta, Ga; and as an abstract and a poster at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Hematology; December 4-8, 2009; New Orleans, La.
- Issue online: 19 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 SEP 2011
- 3The Follicular Lymphoma International Prognostic Index (FLIPI) separates high-risk from intermediate- or low-risk patients with advanced-stage follicular lymphoma treated front-line with rituximab and the combination of cyclophosphamide, doxorubicin, vincristine, and prednisone (R-CHOP) with respect to treatment outcome. Blood. 2006; 108: 1504-1508., , , , , .
- 15Racial differences in the presentation and outcomes of diffuse large B-cell lymphoma in the United States [published online ahead of print December 22, 2010]. Cancer. 2010., , , et al.
- 22Expert second opinion pathology review of lymphoma in the era of the World Health Organization classification [abstract]. Blood (ASH Annual Meeting Abstracts). 2007; 110. Abstract 3317., , , et al.
- 27Correlates of treatment intensity for initial management of follicular lymphoma (FL) in the United States: report from the National LymphoCare Study (NLCS) [abstract]. Blood (ASH Annual Meeting Abstracts). 2007; 110. Abstract 2612., , , et al.
- 30Bendamustine plus rituximab is superior in respect of progression free survival and CR rate when compared to CHOP plus rituximab as first-line treatment of patients with advanced follicular, indolent, and mantle cell lymphomas: final results of a randomized phase III study of the StiL (Study Group Indolent Lymphomas, Germany) [abstract]. Blood (ASH Annual Meeting Abstracts). 2009; 114. Abstract 405., , , et al.