Fax: (507) 266-2477
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Cancer Society
Volume 118, Issue 21, pages 5358–5365, 1 November 2012
How to Cite
Qi, Y., Allen Ziegler, K. L., Hillman, S. L., Redman, M. W., Schild, S. E., Gandara, D. R., Adjei, A. A. and Mandrekar, S. J. (2012), Impact of disease progression date determination on progression-free survival estimates in advanced lung cancer. Cancer, 118: 5358–5365. doi: 10.1002/cncr.27528
Presented in part at the 46th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology, June 4-8, 2010; Chicago, IL and at the 47th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology; June 3-7, 2011; Chicago, IL.
This study was conducted as a collaborative trial of the North Central Cancer Treatment Group and the Mayo Clinic. The content is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the views of the National Cancer Institute or the National Institutes of Health.
- Issue published online: 19 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 1End points in lung cancer clinical trials: are we ready to step away from overall survival?, Lung Cancer Management, 2013, 2, 6, 467,