Fax: (713) 792-7885
Impact of numerical variation in FMS-like tyrosine kinase receptor 3 internal tandem duplications on clinical outcome in normal karyotype acute myelogenous leukemia†
Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Cancer Society
Volume 118, Issue 23, pages 5819–5822, 1 December 2012
How to Cite
Borthakur, G., Kantarjian, H., Patel, K. P., Ravandi, F., Qiao, W., Faderl, S., Kadia, T., Luthra, R., Pierce, S. and Cortes, J. E. (2012), Impact of numerical variation in FMS-like tyrosine kinase receptor 3 internal tandem duplications on clinical outcome in normal karyotype acute myelogenous leukemia. Cancer, 118: 5819–5822. doi: 10.1002/cncr.27571
G.B. collected and analyzed the data, drafted the brief report, and provided clinical care to patients. H.K., F.R., S.F., T.K., and J.E.C. coauthored the article and provided clinical care to patients. S.P., K.P.P., R.L., and W.Q. collected data, analyzed results. and coauthored the article. W.Q. performed statistical analyses and coauthored the article.
- Issue online: 19 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 DEC 2011
- 3The presence of an FLT3 internal tandem duplication in patients with acute myeloid leukemia (AML) adds important prognostic information to cytogenetic risk group and response to the first cycle of chemotherapy: analysis of 854 patients from the United Kingdom Medical Research Council AML 10 and 12 trials. Blood. 2001; 98: 1752-1759., , , et al.