Fax: (412) 383-1387
Long-term neurotoxicity effects of oxaliplatin added to fluorouracil and leucovorin as adjuvant therapy for colon cancer: Results from National Surgical Adjuvant Breast and Bowel Project trials C-07 and LTS-01
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Cancer Society
Volume 118, Issue 22, pages 5614–5622, 15 November 2012
How to Cite
Kidwell, K. M., Yothers, G., Ganz, P. A., Land, S. R., Ko, C. Y., Cecchini, R. S., Kopec, J. A. and Wolmark, N. (2012), Long-term neurotoxicity effects of oxaliplatin added to fluorouracil and leucovorin as adjuvant therapy for colon cancer: Results from National Surgical Adjuvant Breast and Bowel Project trials C-07 and LTS-01. Cancer, 118: 5614–5622. doi: 10.1002/cncr.27593
- Issue published online: 30 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 2011
- 8Oral uracil and tegafur plus leucovorin compared with intravenous fluorouracil and leucovorin in stage II and III carcinoma of the colon: results from National Surgical Adjuvant Breast and Bowel Project protocol C-06. J Clin Oncol. 2006; 24: 2059-2064., , , et al.
- 10Oxaliplatin/5FU/LV in the adjuvant treatment of stage II and stage III colon cancer: efficacy results with a median follow-up of 4 years [abstract]. J Clin Oncol. 2005; 23( 16S). Abstract 3501., , , et al.
- 13Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Cancer survivors—United States, 2007. MMWR. 2011; 60: 269-272.
- 15Validation of a self-reported neurotoxicity scale in patients with operable colon cancer receiving oxaliplatin [serial online]. J Support Oncol. 2006; 4: W1-W8. Available at: http://www.supportiveoncology.net/jso/journal/abstracts/0408396.html. Accessed November 29, 2011., , , et al.
- 165-FU and leucovorin (Lv) with or without oxaliplatin (Ox) for adjuvant treatment of stage II and III colon cancer: long-term follow-up of NSABP C-07 with survival analysis [abstract]. Paper presented at: ASCO Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium; Orlando, FL; January 22-24, 2010. Abstract 401., , , et al.
- 19National Cancer Institute (NCI). NCI Cancer Therapy Evaluation Program: Common Toxicity Criteria, Version 2.0. Available at: http://ctep.cancer.gov/protocolDevelopment/electronic_applications/docs/ctcv20_4–30-992.pdf. Accessed November 29, 2011.