Fax: (713) 563-2331
Head and neck carcinoma in the United States†
First comprehensive report of the Longitudinal Oncology Registry of Head and Neck Carcinoma (LORHAN)
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Cancer Society
Volume 118, Issue 23, pages 5783–5792, 1 December 2012
How to Cite
Ang, K. K., Chen, A., Curran, W. J., Garden, A. S., Harari, P. M., Murphy, B. A., Wong, S. J., Bellm, L. A., Schwartz, M., Newman, J., Adkins, D., Hayes, D. N., Parvathaneni, U., Brachman, D., Ghabach, B., Schneider, C. J., Greenberg, M. and Anné, P. R. (2012), Head and neck carcinoma in the United States. Cancer, 118: 5783–5792. doi: 10.1002/cncr.27609
Drs. Ang, Chen, Curran, Garden, Harari, Murphy and Wong are founding and current members of the LORHAN advisory board.
- Issue published online: 19 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2011
- 1American Cancer Society. Cancer Facts & Figures 2010. Atlanta, GA: American Cancer Society; 2010.
- 2SEER Cancer Statistics Review, 1975-2007, National Cancer Institute [based on November 2009 SEER data submission, posted to the SEER web site, 2010]. Bethesda, MD: 2010. Available at: http://seer.cancer.gov/csr/1975_2007/. [Accessed April 19, 2012.], , , et al.
- 14Cetuximab prolongs survival in patients with locoregionally advanced squamous cell carcinoma of head and neck: a phase III study of high dose radiation therapy with or without cetuximab [abstract]. J Clin Oncol. 2004; 22: 14S. Abstract 5507., , , et al.