Fax: (902) 473-4631
Examining stage IIB survival in a population-based cohort of patients with colorectal cancer
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Cancer Society
Volume 118, Issue 23, pages 5973–5981, 1 December 2012
How to Cite
Urquhart, R., Bu, J., Grunfeld, E., Dewar, R., MacIntyre, M. and Porter, G. A. (2012), Examining stage IIB survival in a population-based cohort of patients with colorectal cancer. Cancer, 118: 5973–5981. doi: 10.1002/cncr.27610
- Issue published online: 19 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2011
- 1Canadian Cancer Society's Steering Committee. Canadian Cancer Statistics 2011. Toronto, Canada: Canadian Cancer Society; 2011.
- 2AJCC Cancer Staging Manual. 7th edition. New York, NY: Springer; 2010., , , , , , editors.
- 7Adjuvant therapy for stage III colon cancer after complete resection. Provincial Gastrointestinal Disease Site Group. Cancer Prev Control. 1997; 1: 314-319., , , , .
- 9Comparisons of directly coded SEER Summary Stage 2000 and Collaborative Staging Derived SEER Summary Stage 2000. J Registry Manag. 2010; 37: 137-140., , , et al.
- 10American Joint Committee on Cancer. Collaborative stage data collection system: about us. http://www.cancerstaging.org/cstage/about.html. Accessed February, 28 2012.
- 11Poor Stage IIB survival in a population-based cohort of colorectal cancer patients [Abstract]. Can J Gastroenterol. 2010; 24( suppl A): 68A., , , , .
- 18Collaborative Stage Work Group of the American Joint Committee on Cancer. Collaborative Stage Data Collection System Coding Instructions, Version 01.04.00. Incorporates updates through October 31, 2007. Chicago, IL: American Joint Committee on Cancer; 2007.
- 19International Classification of Diseases for Oncology (ICD-O). Third edition. Geneva, Switzerland: World Health Organization; 2000., , , editors.
- 20Quantifying limitations in chemotherapy data in administrative health databases: implications for measuring the quality of colorectal cancer care. Healthc Policy. 2011; 7: 32-40., , , .
- 22AJCC Cancer Staging Manual. 6th edition. New York, NY: Springer-Verlag; 2002., , , et al, editors.
- 23Comparison of registrar collaborative staging and physician AJCC staging using data submitted to the National Cancer Data Base. J Registry Manag. 2008; 35: 4-11., .
- 29The impact of number of lymph nodes removed on five-year survival in stage II colon and rectal cancer. J Ky Med Assoc. 2004; 102: 345-347., , , , , .
- 33Canadian Partnership Against Cancer. The System Performance Initiative: A First Year Report. Toronto, Canada: Candian Partnership Against Cancer; 2009.
- 35Comparative evaluation of uterine cancer staging data using two different staging systems, 2001-2005. J Registry Manag. 2009; 36: 125-129., , .