Fax: (734) 763-7370
Single-fraction radiotherapy versus multifraction radiotherapy for palliation of painful vertebral bone metastases—Equivalent efficacy, less toxicity, more convenient†
A subset analysis of Radiation Therapy Oncology Group trial 97-14
Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Cancer Society
Volume 119, Issue 4, pages 888–896, 15 February 2013
How to Cite
Howell, D. D., James, J. L., Hartsell, W. F., Suntharalingam, M., Machtay, M., Suh, J. H., Demas, W. F., Sandler, H. M., Kachnic, L. A. and Berk, L. B. (2013), Single-fraction radiotherapy versus multifraction radiotherapy for palliation of painful vertebral bone metastases—Equivalent efficacy, less toxicity, more convenient. Cancer, 119: 888–896. doi: 10.1002/cncr.27616
The contents of this article are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official views of the National Cancer Institute.
- Issue online: 4 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 2012
- 8Measurement of pain by subjective report. In: Chapman CR, Loeser JD, eds. Issues in Pain Measurement, Volume 12: Advances in Pain Research and Therapy. New York: Raven Press; 1989: 391-403..
- 12Cost comparisons for a course of radiation therapy for painful bone metastases from breast cancer using different technologies and fraction schema [abstract 152]. Paper presented at: American Society of Clinical Oncology Breast Cancer Symposium; San Francisco, CA; October 8-10, 2009., , , .