Version of Record online: 30 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Cancer Society
Volume 118, Issue 23, pages 5733–5740, 1 December 2012
How to Cite
Beeram, M., Krop, I. E., Burris, H. A., Girish, S. R., Yu, W., Lu, M. W., Holden, S. N. and Modi, S. (2012), A phase 1 study of weekly dosing of trastuzumab emtansine (T-DM1) in patients with advanced human epidermal growth factor 2–positive breast cancer. Cancer, 118: 5733–5740. doi: 10.1002/cncr.27622
Support for third-party writing assistance for this manuscript was provided by Genentech, Inc.
- Issue online: 19 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 FEB 2012
- 5Trastuzumab emtansine (T-DM1) versus trastuzumab + docetaxel in previously untreated HER2-positive metastatic breast cancer (MBC): primary results of a randomized, multicenter, open-label phase 2 study (TDM4450g/BO21976) [abstract]. Eur J Cancer. 2011; 47( suppl 1): s330. Abstract 5001., , , et al.
- 7Phase I/II trial of the prostate-specific membrane antigen (PSMA)-targeted immunoconjugate MLN2704 in patients (pts) with progressive metastatic castration resistant prostate cancer (CRPC) [abstract]. J Clin Oncol. 2006; 24( 18s): 217s. Abstract 4500., , , et al.
- 9An integrated population pharmacokinetic model for a first-in-class HER2 targeted antibody-drug conjugate trastuzumab emtansine (T-DM1): simultaneous modeling of T-DM1 and total trastuzumab pharmacokinetics in heavily pretreated HER2+ metastatic breast cancer patients [abstract]. Clin Pharmacol Ther. 2011; 89( suppl 1): S54. Abstract PII-51., , , et al.
- 10A semi-physiologic population pharmacokinetic/pharmacodynamic (PK/PD) model of thrombocytopenia (TCP) characterizing the effect of trastuzumab-DM1 (T-DM1) on platelet counts in patients with HER2-positive MBC [abstract]. J Clin Oncol. 2011; 29( 15s):71s. Abstract 605., , et al.
- 11T-DM1-induced thrombocytopenia results from impaired platelet production in a HER2-independent manner [abstract]. Mol Cancer Ther. 2011; 10( 11 suppl). Abstract A135., , , et al.
- 12A dose-escalation study of trastuzumab-DM1 (T-DM1), paclitaxel (T), and pertuzumab (P) in patients with HER2-positive, locally advanced or metastatic breast cancer (MBC) previously treated with a trastuzumab-containing regimen [abstract]. Cancer Res. 2010; 70( suppl 2): 295s. Abstract P3-14-10., , , , , .