Gefitinib versus pemetrexed as second-line treatment in patients with nonsmall cell lung cancer previously treated with platinum-based chemotherapy (KCSG-LU08-01)†
An open-label, phase 3 trial
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Cancer Society
Volume 118, Issue 24, pages 6234–6242, 15 December 2012
How to Cite
Sun, J.-M., Lee, K. H., Kim, S.-w., Lee, D. H., Min, Y. J., Yun, H. J., Kim, H. K., Song, H. S., Kim, Y. H., Kim, B.-S., Hwang, I. G., Lee, K., Jo, S. J., Lee, J. W., Ahn, J. S., Park, K., Ahn, M.-J. and for the Korean Cancer Study Group (KCSG) (2012), Gefitinib versus pemetrexed as second-line treatment in patients with nonsmall cell lung cancer previously treated with platinum-based chemotherapy (KCSG-LU08-01). Cancer, 118: 6234–6242. doi: 10.1002/cncr.27630
The first 2 authors contributed equally to this work.
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 FEB 2012
- 3West Japan Oncology Group. Gefitinib versus cisplatin plus docetaxel in patients with non-small-cell lung cancer harbouring mutations of the epidermal growth factor receptor (WJTOG3405): an open label, randomised phase 3 trial. Lancet Oncol. 2010; 11: 121-128., , , et al;
- 4Erlotinib versus chemotherapy (CT) in advanced non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) patients (p) with epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) mutations: interim results of the European Erlotinib Versus Chemotherapy (EURTAC) phase III randomized trial. Proc Am Soc Clin Oncol. 2011; 29( suppl): 476s. Abstract 7503., , , et al.