Fax: (713) 745-5235
Response of borderline resectable pancreatic cancer to neoadjuvant therapy is not reflected by radiographic indicators
Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Cancer Society
Volume 118, Issue 23, pages 5749–5756, 1 December 2012
How to Cite
Katz, M. H. G., Fleming, J. B., Bhosale, P., Varadhachary, G., Lee, J. E., Wolff, R., Wang, H., Abbruzzese, J., Pisters, P. W. T., Vauthey, J.-N., Charnsangavej, C., Tamm, E., Crane, C. H. and Balachandran, A. (2012), Response of borderline resectable pancreatic cancer to neoadjuvant therapy is not reflected by radiographic indicators. Cancer, 118: 5749–5756. doi: 10.1002/cncr.27636
- Issue online: 19 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAR 2012
- 3American Joint Committee on Cancer (AJCC). Exocrine and endocrine pancreas. In: Edge SB, Byrd DR, Compton CC, Fritz AG, Greene FL, Trotti A, eds. AJCC Cancer Staging Manual. 7th ed. New York: Springer; 2010: 241-249.
- 13National Comprehensive Cancer Network (NCCN). NCCN Clinical Practice Guidelines in Oncology. Pancreatic Adenocarcinoma. Available at: http://www.nccn.org/professionals/physician_gls/pdf/pancreatic.pdf. Accessed February 10, 2012.
- 17Yield of clinical and radiographic surveillance in patients with resected pancreatic adenocarcinoma following multimodal therapy. HPB. In press., , , et al.
- 18Downstaging chemotherapy and alteration in the classic computed tomography/magnetic resonance imaging signs of vascular involvement in patients with pancreaticobiliary malignant tumors: influence on patient selection for surgery. Arch Surg. 2011; 146: 836-843., , , et al.