Fax: (713) 794-3249
Safety, pharmacokinetics, and activity of EZN-2208, a novel conjugate of polyethylene glycol and SN38, in patients with advanced malignancies†
Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Cancer Society
Volume 118, Issue 24, pages 6144–6151, 15 December 2012
How to Cite
Kurzrock, R., Goel, S., Wheler, J., Hong, D., Fu, S., Rezai, K., Morgan-Linnell, S. K., Urien, S., Mani, S., Chaudhary, I., Ghalib, M. H., Buchbinder, A., Lokiec, F. and Mulcahy, M. (2012), Safety, pharmacokinetics, and activity of EZN-2208, a novel conjugate of polyethylene glycol and SN38, in patients with advanced malignancies. Cancer, 118: 6144–6151. doi: 10.1002/cncr.27647
Presented in part at the 44th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology, May 30 to June 3, 2008, Chicago, IL; and at the American Association for Cancer Research—National Cancer Institute—European Organization for the Research and Treatment of Cancer International Conference on Molecular Targets and Cancer Therapeutics; November 18, 2009; Boston, MA.
- Issue online: 3 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 FEB 2012
- 12Convergence of a stochastic approximation version of the EM algorithm. Ann Stat. 1999; 27: 94-128., , .
- 13Coupling a stochastic approximation version of EM with a MCMC procedure. Esaim Probab Stat. 2004; 8: 115-131., .
- 15New guidelines to evaluate the response to treatment in solid tumors. European Organization for Research and Treatment of Cancer, National Cancer Institute of the United States, National Cancer Institute of Canada. J Natl Cancer Inst. 2000; 92: 205-216., , , et al.
- 18Camptosar (irinotecan hydrochloride injection) [package insert]. New York: Pfizer Inc.; 2006.
- 20EZN-2208, a novel anticancer agent, in patients (pts) with advanced malignancies: a phase 1 dose-escalation study [abstract]. Mol Cancer Ther. 2009; 8: C221., , , et al.