Fax: (773) 834-7340
The effect of treatment time in locally advanced cervical cancer in the era of concurrent chemoradiotherapy†
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Cancer Society
Volume 119, Issue 2, pages 325–331, 15 January 2013
How to Cite
Song, S., Rudra, S., Hasselle, M. D., Dorn, P. L., Mell, L. K., Mundt, A. J., Yamada, S. D., Lee, N. K. and Hasan, Y. (2013), The effect of treatment time in locally advanced cervical cancer in the era of concurrent chemoradiotherapy. Cancer, 119: 325–331. doi: 10.1002/cncr.27652
Presented in part at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society for Therapeutic Radiology and Oncology; October 2-6, 2011; Miami, Florida.
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 JAN 2012
- 5Randomized comparison of fluorouracil plus cisplatin versus hydroxyurea as an adjunct to radiation therapy in stage IIB-IVA carcinoma of the cervix with negative para-aortic lymph nodes: a Gynecologic Oncology Group and Southwest Oncology Group study. J Clin Oncol. 1999; 17: 1339-1348., , , et al.
- 10Radiation Therapy Oncology Group. RTOG 0417. A Phase II Study of Bevacizumab in Combination with Definitive Radiotherapy and Cisplatin Chemotherapy in Untreated Patients with Locally Advanced Cervical Carcinoma. http://www.rtog.org/ClinicalTrials/ProtocolTable/StudyDetails.aspx?study=0417.
- 11National Cancer Institute, Clinical Trials (PDQ®). Phase III Randomized Study of Cisplatin and Radiotherapy With Versus Without Tirapazamine in Patients With Stage IB, IIA, IIB, IIIB, or IVA Carcinoma of the Cervix. http://cancer.gov/clinicaltrials/search/view?cdrid=455555&version=healthprofessional.