Fax: (011) 39-0773-6556248
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Cancer Society
Volume 118, Issue 22, pages 5544–5549, 15 November 2012
How to Cite
Rago, A., Grammatico, S., Za, T., Levi, A., Mecarocci, S., Siniscalchi, A., De Rosa, L., Felici, S., Bongarzoni, V., Piccioni, A. L., La Verde, G., Pisani, F., Franceschini, L., Paviglianiti, A. L., Caravita, T., Petrucci, M. T., De Stefano, V., Cimino, G. and on behalf of the Multiple Myeloma GIMEMA-Latium Region Working Group (2012), Prognostic factors associated with progression of smoldering multiple myeloma to symptomatic form. Cancer, 118: 5544–5549. doi: 10.1002/cncr.27657
We are grateful to professor Giovanni Codacci Pisanelli for his critical review of the manuscript.
In addition to the authors, the following investigators (listed in alphabetic order) participated in the study: A. Andriani, MD, Hematology, Nuovo Regina Margherita Hospital (Rome); L. Annino, MD, Hematology, S. Giovanni Addolorata Hospital (Rome); G. Avvisati, MD, PhD, Hematology, Stem Cell Transplantation, Transfusion Medicine and Cellular Therapy Unit, University “Campus Bio-Medico” (Rome); A. Bagnato, MD, Hematology, Sandro Pertini Hospital (Rome); m. Cantonetti is Hematology Unit , Tor Vergata, Rome; p De Fabritis IS Hematology Unit, S. Eugenio Hospital Rome; I. Majolino, MD, Hematology Unit, S. Camillo Hospital (Rome); B. Monarca, MD, Hematology, S. Andrea Hospital (Rome); C. Petti, MD, Department of Hematology, Regina Elena National Cancer Institute (Rome).
- Issue published online: 30 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 FEB 2012
Vol. 119, Issue 6, 1289, Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
- 10A multicenter, randomized clinical trial comparing zoledronic acid versus observation in patients with asymptomatic myeloma. Cancer. 2008; 113: 1588-1595., , , et al.Direct Link:
- 14NCSS, PASS, and GESS [computer program]. Kaysville, UT: NCSS, LLC; 2007..
- 20Risk of progression in smouldering myeloma and monoclonal gammopathies of unknown significance: comparative analysis of the evolution of monoclonal component and multiparameter flow cytometry of bone marrow plasma cells. Br J Haematol. 2010; 148: 110-114., , , et al.