Fax: (404) 523-3931
Determining the impact of US mammography screening guidelines on patient survival in a predominantly African American population treated in a public hospital during 2008
Version of Record online: 1 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Cancer Society
Volume 119, Issue 3, pages 481–487, 1 February 2013
How to Cite
Habtes, I., Friedman, D., Raskind-Hood, C., Adams, K., Becker, E. R., D'Orsi, C., Birdsong, G., Gundry, K., O'Regan, R. and Gabram, S. G. A. (2013), Determining the impact of US mammography screening guidelines on patient survival in a predominantly African American population treated in a public hospital during 2008. Cancer, 119: 481–487. doi: 10.1002/cncr.27698
- Issue online: 22 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 OCT 2011
- 3American Cancer Society. Breast Cancer Facts & Figures 2011-2012. Available at: http://www.cancer.org/Research/CancerFactsFigures/BreastCancerFactsFigures/breast-cancer-facts-and-figures-2011-2012. Accessed January 2012.
- 5Edge SB, Byrd DR, Compton CC, Fritz AG, Greene FL, Trotti A, eds. AJCC Cancer Staging Manual. 7th ed. New York: Springer; 2010.
- 12Improving access to care in an AVON Comprehensive Breast Center (AVON-CBC) serving a predominantly urban African American (AA) patient population [abstract]. Breast Cancer Res Treat. 2007; 106(suppl 1): s6041., , , et al.
- 15American Cancer Society. Breast cancer survival rates by stage: National Cancer Data Base. Available at: http://www.cancer.org/Cancer/BreastCancer/DetailedGuide/breast-cancer-survival-by-stage. Accessed January 2012.