Fax: (011) 49-6221-56-4920
Prognostic value of the Follicular Lymphoma International Prognostic Index score in marginal zone lymphoma
An analysis of clinical presentation and outcome in 144 patients
Version of Record online: 26 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Cancer Society
Volume 119, Issue 1, pages 99–106, 1 January 2013
How to Cite
Heilgeist, A., McClanahan, F., Ho, A. D. and Witzens-Harig, M. (2013), Prognostic value of the Follicular Lymphoma International Prognostic Index score in marginal zone lymphoma. Cancer, 119: 99–106. doi: 10.1002/cncr.27704
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 26 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAR 2012
- 1Swerdlow SH, Campo E, Harris NL, et al. eds. WHO Classification of Tumours of Haematopoietic and Lymphoid Tissues. Lyon, France: IARC Press; 2008.
- 22Combination therapy with rituximab and intravenous or oral fludarabine in the first-line, systemic treatment of patients with extranodal marginal zone B-cell lymphoma of the mucosa-associated lymphoid tissue type. Cancer. 2009; 115: 5210-5217., , , et al.
- 23Frontline therapy with rituximab added to the combination of cyclophosphamide, doxorubicin, vincristine, and prednisone (CHOP) significantly improves the outcome for patients with advanced-stage follicular lymphoma compared with therapy with CHOP alone: results of a prospective randomized study of the German Low-Grade Lymphoma Study Group. Blood. 2005; 106: 3725-3732., , , et al.
- 24Bendamustine plus rituximab is superior in respect of progression free survival and CR rate when compared with CHOP plus rituximab as first-line treatment of patients with advanced follicular, indolent, and mantle cell lymphomas: final results of a randomized phase III study of the StiL (Study Group Indolent Lymphomas, Germany) [abstract]. Blood (ASH Annual Meeting Abstracts). 2009; 114. Abstract 405., , , et al.
- 30[No authors listed] A predictive model for aggressive non-Hodgkin's lymphoma. The International Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma Prognostic Factors Project. N Engl J Med. 1993; 329: 987-994.