The first 2 authors contributed equally to this work.
Genome-wide identification of Epstein-Barr virus–driven promoter methylation profiles of human genes in gastric cancer cells
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Cancer Society
Volume 119, Issue 2, pages 304–312, 15 January 2013
How to Cite
Zhao, J., Liang, Q., Cheung, K.-F., Kang, W., Lung, R. W. M., Tong, J. H. M., To, K. F., Sung, J. J. Y. and Yu, J. (2013), Genome-wide identification of Epstein-Barr virus–driven promoter methylation profiles of human genes in gastric cancer cells. Cancer, 119: 304–312. doi: 10.1002/cncr.27724
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.