Fax: (011) 31 317 482782
Dietary patterns and colorectal adenomas in Lynch syndrome
The GEOLynch cohort study
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Cancer Society
Volume 119, Issue 3, pages 512–521, 1 February 2013
How to Cite
Botma, A., Vasen, H. F. A., van Duijnhoven, F. J. B., Kleibeuker, J. H., Nagengast, F. M. and Kampman, E. (2013), Dietary patterns and colorectal adenomas in Lynch syndrome. Cancer, 119: 512–521. doi: 10.1002/cncr.27726
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 2012
Vol. 119, Issue 12, 2358, Article first published online: 19 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.