Fax: (520) 626 2225
Phase 2 trial of combined cisplatin, etoposide, gemcitabine, and methylprednisolone (PEGS) in peripheral T-cell non-Hodgkin lymphoma
Southwest Oncology Group Study S0350
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Cancer Society
Volume 119, Issue 2, pages 371–379, 15 January 2013
How to Cite
Mahadevan, D., Unger, J. M., Spier, C. M., Persky, D. O., Young, F., LeBlanc, M., Fisher, R. I. and Miller, T. P. (2013), Phase 2 trial of combined cisplatin, etoposide, gemcitabine, and methylprednisolone (PEGS) in peripheral T-cell non-Hodgkin lymphoma. Cancer, 119: 371–379. doi: 10.1002/cncr.27733
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAR 2012
- 2Swerdlow SH, Campo E, Harris NL, eds. WHO classification of Tumors of Hematopoietic and Lymphoid Tissues.4th ed. Lyon, France: IARC Press; 2008.
- 4ALK− anaplastic large-cell lymphoma is clinically and immunophenotypically different from both ALK+ ALCL and peripheral T-cell lymphoma, not otherwise specified: report from the International Peripheral T-Cell Lymphoma Project. Blood. 2008; 103: 3152-3158., , , et al.
- 9Dose-intense chemotherapy every 2 weeks with dose-intense cyclophosphamide, doxorubicin, vincristine, and prednisone may improve survival in intermediate- and high-grade lymphoma: a phase II study of the Southwest Oncology Group (SWOG 9349). J Clin Oncol. 2003; 21: 2466-2473., , , et al.
- 13Greene FL, Page DL, Fleming ID, et al, eds. AJCC Cancer Staging Manual. 6th ed. New York: Springer-Verlag; 2002.
- 16Nonparametric estimations from incomplete observations. J Am Stat Assoc. 1958; 53: 457-481., .
- 17A systematic review and meta-analysis of front-line anthracycline-based chemotherapy regimens for peripheral T-cell lymphoma [serial online]. ISRN Hematol 2011: 623924, 2011., , , , .
- 18A randomized phase III study of gemcitabine, dexamethasone, and cisplatin versus dexamethasone, cytarabine, and cisplatin as salvage chemotherapy followed by post-transplantation rituximab maintenance therapy versus observation for treatment of aggressive B-cell and T-cell non-Hodgkin's lymphoma. Clin Lymphoma. 2005; 6: 56-60., , .
- 24High-dose chemotherapy and autologous stem cell transplantation in previously untreated peripheral T-cell lymphoma—final analysis of a large prospective multicenter study (NLG-T-01) [abstract]. Blood (ASH Annual Meeting Abstracts). 2011; 118. Abstract 331., , , et al.
- 27Preliminary results from an open-label, multicenter, phase II study of bendamustine in relapsed or refractory T-cell lymphoma from the French GOELAMS group: the Bently Trial [abstract]. Ann Oncol. 2011; 22(suppl 4). Abstract 126., , . et al.