Fax: (011) 39-011-9933622
Induction gemcitabine and oxaliplatin therapy followed by a twice-weekly infusion of gemcitabine and concurrent external-beam radiation for neoadjuvant treatment of locally advanced pancreatic cancer
A single institutional experience
Version of Record online: 6 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Cancer Society
Volume 119, Issue 2, pages 277–284, 15 January 2013
How to Cite
Leone, F., Gatti, M., Massucco, P., Colombi, F., Sperti, E., Campanella, D., Regge, D., Gabriele, P., Capussotti, L. and Aglietta, M. (2013), Induction gemcitabine and oxaliplatin therapy followed by a twice-weekly infusion of gemcitabine and concurrent external-beam radiation for neoadjuvant treatment of locally advanced pancreatic cancer. Cancer, 119: 277–284. doi: 10.1002/cncr.27736
- Issue online: 4 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAR 2012
- 2Therapy of locally unresectable pancreatic carcinoma: a randomisation of high dose (6000 rads) radiation alone, moderate dose radiation (4000 rads + 5-fluorouracil), and high dose radiation + 5-fluorouracil: the Gastrointestinal Tumor Study Group. Cancer. 1981; 48: 1705-1710., , , et al.
- 5Phase II trial comparing intensive induction chemoradiotherapy (60 Gy, infusional 5-FU and intermittent cisplatin) followed by maintenance gemcitabine with gemcitabine alone for locally advanced unresectable pancreatic cancer. Definitive results of the 2000-01 FFCD/SFRO study. Ann Oncol. 2008; 19: 1592-1599., , , et al.
- 9Concomitant administration of weekly oxaliplatin, fluorouracil continuous infusion, and radiotherapy after 2 months of gemcitabine and oxaliplatin induction in patients with locally advanced pancreatic cancer: a Groupe Coordinateur Multidisciplinaire en Oncologie phase II study. J Clin Oncol. 2008; 26: 1080-1085., , , et al.
- 10Induction chemotherapy with gemcitabine, oxaliplatin, and 5-fluorouracil/leucovorin followed by concomitant chemoradiotherapy in patients with locally advanced pancreatic cancer: a Taiwan Cooperative Oncology Group phase II study. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2011; 81: e749-e757., , , et al.
- 14International Commission on Radiation Units and Measurements. Prescribing, Recording and Reporting Photon Beam Therapy. Bethesda, MD: International Commission on Radiation Units and Measurements; 1993.