Fax: (314) 362-7086
Article first published online: 18 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Cancer Society
Volume 119, Issue 4, pages 766–773, 15 February 2013
How to Cite
Adkins, D., Ley, J., Trinkaus, K., Thorstad, W., Lewis, J., Wildes, T., Siegel, B. A., Dehdashti, F., Gay, H., Mehan, P. and Nussenbaum, B. (2013), A phase 2 trial of induction nab-paclitaxel and cetuximab given with cisplatin and 5-fluorouracil followed by concurrent cisplatin and radiation for locally advanced squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck. Cancer, 119: 766–773. doi: 10.1002/cncr.27741
We recognize the contributions by Jose Iglesias, MD; Rick Hippert; Bruce Haughey, MBBS; Jason Diaz, MD; Randall Paniello, MD; Eric Hallowell; and Nancy Gregory.
Poster presentations were made at the American Society of Clinical Oncology annual meetings of 2010 and 2011.
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 18 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 APR 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Phase 1 study of nab-paclitaxel, cisplatin and 5-fluorouracil as induction chemotherapy followed by concurrent chemoradiotherapy in locoregionally advanced squamous cell carcinoma of the oropharynx, European Journal of Cancer, 2014,, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 2Phase I study of weekly nab-paclitaxel + weekly cetuximab + intensity-modulated radiation therapy (IMRT) in patients with stage III-IVB head and neck squamous cell carcinoma (HNSCC), Annals of Oncology, 2014, 25, 3, 689, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,