The first 2 authors contributed equally to this article.
Pericyte coverage of differentiated vessels inside tumor vasculature is an independent unfavorable prognostic factor for patients with clear cell renal cell carcinoma
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Cancer Society
Volume 119, Issue 2, pages 313–324, 15 January 2013
How to Cite
Cao, Y., Zhang, Z.-L., Zhou, M., Elson, P., Rini, B., Aydin, H., Feenstra, K., Tan, M.-H., Berghuis, B., Tabbey, R., Resau, J. H., Zhou, F.-J., Teh, B. T. and Qian, C.-N. (2013), Pericyte coverage of differentiated vessels inside tumor vasculature is an independent unfavorable prognostic factor for patients with clear cell renal cell carcinoma. Cancer, 119: 313–324. doi: 10.1002/cncr.27746
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 FEB 2012
- 2Nasal metastases from renal cell carcinoma are associated with Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center poor-prognosis classification. Chin J Cancer. 2011; 30: 144-148., , , et al.
- 8Microvessel density in advanced head and neck squamous cell carcinoma before and after chemotherapy. Anticancer Res. 2002; 22: 1755-1758., , , , , .
- 9Intratumoral microvessel density, response to chemotherapy and clinical outcome of patients with advanced ovarian carcinoma. Anticancer Res. 2003; 23( 1B): 549-556., , , et al.
- 11AJCC Cancer Staging Manual.6th ed. New York: Springer-Verlag; 2002., , , et al, eds.
- 14The Image Processing Handbook.4th ed. Boca Raton, FL: CRC Press; 2002..
- 15Picture thresholding using an iterative selection method. IEEE Trans Syst Man Cybernetics. 1978; 8: 630-632., .