Fax: (713) 745-1625
A phase 2 clinical trial of sequential neoadjuvant chemotherapy with ifosfamide, doxorubicin, and gemcitabine followed by cisplatin, gemcitabine, and ifosfamide in locally advanced urothelial cancer†
Version of Record online: 22 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Cancer Society
Volume 119, Issue 3, pages 540–547, 1 February 2013
How to Cite
Siefker-Radtke, A. O., Dinney, C. P., Shen, Y., Williams, D. L., Kamat, A. M., Grossman, H. B. and Millikan, R. E. (2013), A phase 2 clinical trial of sequential neoadjuvant chemotherapy with ifosfamide, doxorubicin, and gemcitabine followed by cisplatin, gemcitabine, and ifosfamide in locally advanced urothelial cancer. Cancer, 119: 540–547. doi: 10.1002/cncr.27751
Presented at the 2008 Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology; May 30 to June 3, 2008; Chicago, IL.
- Issue online: 22 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 APR 2012
- 2International Collaboration of Trialists; Medical Research Council Advanced Bladder Cancer Working Party (now the National Cancer Institute Bladder Cancer Clinical Studies Group); European Organisation for Research and Treatment of Cancer Genito-Urinary Tract Cancer Group, et al. International phase III trial assessing neoadjuvant cisplatin, methotrexate, and vinblastine chemotherapy for muscle-invasive bladder cancer: long-term results of the BA06 30894 trial. J Clin Oncol. 2011; 29: 2171–2177.
- 6Words of wisdom. Re: final results of sequential doxorubicin plus gemcitabine and ifosfamide, paclitaxel, and cisplatin chemotherapy in patients with metastatic or locally advanced transitional cell carcinoma of the urothelium. Eur Urol. 2010; 57: 728–729., .
- 7A phase II randomized 4-regimen selection trial incorporating response for sequential chemotherapy in metastatic, unresectable urothelial cancer: final results from the M. D. Anderson Cancer Center [abstract]. J Clin Oncol. 2009; 27( 15S). Abstract 5071., , , et al.
- 8Nucleoside analogs: cellular pharmacology, mechanisms of action and strategies for combination therapy. In: Cheson BKM, Plunkett W, eds. Nucleoside Analogs in Cancer Therapy. New York: Marcel Dekker, Inc.; 1997: 1–35., .