Ifosfamide, carboplatin, and etoposide for neuroblastoma
A high-dose salvage regimen and review of the literature
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Cancer Society
Volume 119, Issue 3, pages 665–671, 1 February 2013
How to Cite
Kushner, B. H., Modak, S., Kramer, K., Basu, E. M., Roberts, S. S. and Cheung, N.-K. V. (2013), Ifosfamide, carboplatin, and etoposide for neuroblastoma. Cancer, 119: 665–671. doi: 10.1002/cncr.27783
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAY 2012
- 22Failure of granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor to reduce febrile neutropenia in children with recurrent solid tumors treated with ifosfamide, carboplatin, and etoposide chemotherapy. Med Pediatr Oncol. 1994; 23: 328–334., , , et al.
- 24A phase I study of granulocyte-macrophage-colony stimulating factor/interleukin-3 fusion protein (PIXY321) following ifosfamide, carboplatin, and etoposide therapy for children with recurrent or refractory solid tumors. Cancer. 1998; 83: 1449–1460., , , et al.
- 25Prospective randomized trial between 2 doses of granulocyte colony-stimulating factor after ifosfamide, carboplatin, and etoposide in children with recurrent or refractory solid tumors: a Children's Cancer Group report. J Pediatr Hematol Oncol. 2001; 23: 30–38., , , et al.
- 26A phase I clinical, pharmacological, and biological trial of interleukin 6 plus granulocyte-colony stimulating factor after ifosfamide, carboplatin, and etoposide in children with recurrent/refractory solid tumors: enhanced hematological responses but a high incidence of grade III/IV constitutional toxicities. Clin Cancer Res. 2001; 7: 58–67., , , et al.
- 27Ifosfamide, carboplatin, and etoposide (ICE) reinduction chemotherapy in a large cohort of children and adolescents with recurrent/refractory sarcoma: the Children's Cancer Group (CCG) experience. Pediatr Blood Cancer. 2005; 44: 338–347., , , et al.
- 28Did salvage ICE chemotherapy improve the outcome in primary resistant/relapsing stage III/IV neuroblastoma? J Egypt Natl Cance Inst. 2011; 23: 47–53., , , et al.
- 40Peripheral blood stem cell support for multiple cycles of dose intensive induction therapy is feasible with little risk of tumor contamination in advanced stage neuroblastoma: a report from the Children's Oncology Group. Pediatr Blood Cancer. 2010; 54: 596–602., , , et al.
- 41Feasibility of 4 consecutive high-dose chemotherapy cycles with stem-cell rescue for patients with newly diagnosed medulloblastoma or supratentorial primitive neuroectodermal tumor after craniospinal radiotherapy: results of a collaborative study. J Clin Oncol. 2001; 19: 2696–2704., , , et al.