Fax: (713) 745-3593
Pain outcomes in patients with advanced breast cancer and bone metastases
Results from a randomized, double-blind study of denosumab and zoledronic acid
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Cancer Society
Volume 119, Issue 4, pages 832–838, 15 February 2013
How to Cite
Cleeland, C. S., Body, J.-J., Stopeck, A., von Moos, R., Fallowfield, L., Mathias, S. D., Patrick, D. L., Clemons, M., Tonkin, K., Masuda, N., Lipton, A., de Boer, R., Salvagni, S., Oliveira, C. T., Qian, Y., Jiang, Q., Dansey, R., Braun, A. and Chung, K. (2013), Pain outcomes in patients with advanced breast cancer and bone metastases. Cancer, 119: 832–838. doi: 10.1002/cncr.27789
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUN 2012
- 7Long-term efficacy and safety of zoledronic acid in the treatment of skeletal metastases in patients with nonsmall cell lung carcinoma and other solid tumors: a randomized, phase III, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. Cancer. 2004; 100: 2613-2621., , , et al.
- 9Bisphosphonates for the relief of pain secondary to bone metastases. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2002;( 2): CD002068., .
- 11Zometa (zoledronic acid) [package insert]. East Hanover, NJ: Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation; 2008.
- 12The Brief Pain Inventory User Guide. Houston, TX: The University of Texas M. D. Anderson Cancer Center; 2009..
- 15Development of the Analgesic Quantification Algorithm (AQA): a new scale to assess analgesic use. Poster presented at: Joint 15th Congress of the European Cancer Organization and 34th Congress of the European Society for Medical Oncology; September 20-24, 2009; Berlin, Germany., , , , .
- 18Estimating minimally important differences for the worst pain rating of the Brief Pain Inventory-Short Form. J Support Oncol. 2011; 9: 72-78., , , , , .