Fax: (615) 322-7852
The combination of alisertib, an investigational Aurora kinase A inhibitor, and docetaxel promotes cell death and reduces tumor growth in preclinical cell models of upper gastrointestinal adenocarcinomas†
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Cancer Society
Volume 119, Issue 4, pages 904–914, 15 February 2013
How to Cite
Sehdev, V., Katsha, A., Ecsedy, J., Zaika, A., Belkhiri, A. and El-Rifai, W. (2013), The combination of alisertib, an investigational Aurora kinase A inhibitor, and docetaxel promotes cell death and reduces tumor growth in preclinical cell models of upper gastrointestinal adenocarcinomas. Cancer, 119: 904–914. doi: 10.1002/cncr.27801
The contents of this work are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official views of the National Cancer Institute or Vanderbilt University.
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.