Fax: (011) 852 2645-3098
KRAS p.G13D mutation and codon 12 mutations are not created equal in predicting clinical outcomes of cetuximab in metastatic colorectal cancer
A systematic review and meta-analysis
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Cancer Society
Volume 119, Issue 4, pages 714–721, 15 February 2013
How to Cite
Mao, C., Huang, Y.-F., Yang, Z.-Y., Zheng, D.-Y., Chen, J.-Z. and Tang, J.-L. (2013), KRAS p.G13D mutation and codon 12 mutations are not created equal in predicting clinical outcomes of cetuximab in metastatic colorectal cancer. Cancer, 119: 714–721. doi: 10.1002/cncr.27804
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.