Fax: (613) 533-6794
Time to adjuvant chemotherapy and survival in non–small cell lung cancer†
A population-based study
Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Cancer Society
Volume 119, Issue 6, pages 1243–1250, 15 March 2013
How to Cite
Booth, C. M., Shepherd, F. A., Peng, Y., Darling, G., Li, G., Kong, W., Biagi, J. J. and Mackillop, W. J. (2013), Time to adjuvant chemotherapy and survival in non–small cell lung cancer. Cancer, 119: 1243–1250. doi: 10.1002/cncr.27823
Parts of this material are based on data and information provided by Cancer Care Ontario. However, the analysis, conclusions, opinions, and statements expressed herein are those of the authors and not necessarily those of Cancer Care Ontario. The opinions, results, and conclusions reported in this article are those of the authors and are independent from the funding sources. No endorsement by the Institute for Clinical Evaluative Sciences or the Ontario Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care is intended or should be inferred.
- Issue online: 4 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 APR 2012
- 5The effect of delay in time to adjuvant chemotherapy (TTAC) on survival in breast cancer (BC): a systematic review and meta-analysis [Abstract]. J Clin Oncol. 2011; 29(15 suppl): 1128., , , , , .
- 7Adjuvant vinorelbine plus cisplatin versus observation in patients with completely resected stage IB-IIIA non-small-cell lung cancer (Adjuvant Navelbine International Trialist Association [ANITA]): a randomised controlled trial. Lancet Oncol. 2006; 7: 719-727., , , et al.
- 9Adjuvant paclitaxel plus carboplatin compared with observation in stage IB non-small-cell lung cancer: CALGB 9633 with the Cancer and Leukemia Group B, Radiation Therapy Oncology Group, and North Central Cancer Treatment Group Study Groups. J Clin Oncol. 2008; 26: 5043-5051., , , et al.
- 11Cancer registration in Ontario: a computer approach. In: Jensen OM, Parkin DM, MacLennan R, Muir CS, Skeet RG, editors. Cancer Registration Principles and Methods. IARC Scientific Publication No. 95. Lyon, France: IARC; 1991: 246-257., , .
- 14A summary of studies on the quality of health care administrative databases in Canada. In: Goel V, Williams JI, Anderson GM, Blackstien-Hirsch P, Fooks C, Naylor D, editors. Patterns of health care in Ontario: The ICES Practice Atlas. 2nd edition. Ottawa, Canada: Canadian Medical Association; 1996: 339-345., .
- 25Radiobiology for the Radiologist. 6th ed. Philadelphia, PA: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; 2006., .