Fax: (734) 936-9647
Trends in advanced imaging use for women undergoing breast cancer surgery
Version of Record online: 4 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Cancer Society
Volume 119, Issue 6, pages 1251–1256, 15 March 2013
How to Cite
Breslin, T. M., Banerjee, M., Gust, C. and Birkmeyer, N. J. (2013), Trends in advanced imaging use for women undergoing breast cancer surgery. Cancer, 119: 1251–1256. doi: 10.1002/cncr.27838
- Issue online: 4 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUN 2012
- 2American Cancer Society. Breast Cancer Facts & Figures 2011-2012. Atlanta, GA: American Cancer Society; 2011. Available at: http://www.cancer.org/acs/groups/content/@epidemiologysurveilance/documents/document/acspc-030975.pdf. Accessed November 4, 2011.
- 7National Comprehensive Cancer Network (NCCN). Breast Cancer: Clinical Practice Guidelines in Oncology. Fort Washington, PA: NCCN; 2010. Available at: http://www.nccn.org/professionals/physician_gls/PDF/breast.pdf. [Access date.]
- 18American Society of Breast Surgeons. Position Statement on the Use of Magnetic Resonance Imaging in Breast Surgical Oncology. Columbia, MD: American Society of Breast Surgeons; 2010. Available at: http://www.breastsurgeons.org/statements/PDF_Statements/MRI.pdf. [Access date.]
- 21Government Accounting Office. Medicare pt B Imaging Services: Rapid Spending Growth and Shift to Physician Offices Indicate Need for CMS to Consider Additional Management Practices. Washington, DC: Government Accounting Office; 2008.
- 22US Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and National Cancer Institute. National Program of Cancer Registries: 1999-2008 Incidence: WONDER [online database]. Washington, DC: US Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and National Cancer Institute; 2011. Available at: http://wonder.cdc.gov/cancernpcr-v2008.html. Accessed November 2, 2011.